August 3, 2017 – Annual Golf Tournament
1st Thursday in August: DTF Montreal Annual Golf Tournament
- Held at the Elm Ridge Golf Course in Ile Bizard, Quebec.
- Vegas style golf followed by dinner.
- 70+ foursomes participate over the 2 golf courses at the Elm Ridge Golf Club
- Contact us at email@example.com for more information
Elm Ridge was founded in 1924 and has since evolved into one of the premier country clubs in Canada. Our 36 holes of championship golf have hosted many of the finest players in Canada.
Elm Ridge is renowned, as well, for its outstanding cuisine offering the very finest in culinary experiences. It is the picture perfect location for business meetings, seminars, receptions and parties. We pride ourselves on being committed to providing the best.
August 26, 2017 – Défi Vélo
- Bicycling from Dorval (Montreal) to Quebec City in one day.
- Funds raised by the cyclists to participate in the event.
- Funds donated to Dreams Take Flight
- Rain or shine the cyclists will depart from the Air Canada Hangar in Dorval to ride 300km to Quebec City. All the cyclists complete this challenge in one day as a single team. Many months of training and preparation go into this single day but it is not only athletes who complete this ride. Some of the participants are new to the sport of cycling and in their first year of training. This is why this event is called a challenge!
November 8, 2017 – DEPARTURE TO DISNEY!
INVITATION TO ALL MEDIA
Dreams Take Flight is pleased to invite you to the magical departure of the 23rd Annual “Dream Flight” Wednesday, November 8, 2017, 5:00 am (media call) at the Air Canada Hangar, end of Côte Vertu West, Ville St-Laurent (Québec)
Come and join us as we get ready to take approximately 180 physically, mentally and socially challenged children (between the ages of 6 and 12 years old) on a truly thrilling and enchanting flight! We invite you to witness the tremendous excitement of the preparations surrounding the departure of this magical journey to Walt Disney World, Florida. The flight is scheduled to leave at 6:00 a.m. and will return around midnight – on the same day. For many of our young passengers, it will change their life forever!
Created in 1989, “Dreams Take Flight” is a non-profit organization made up of volunteers from the Air Canada family (Canada and United States), this includes pilots, flight attendants, mechanics and management. For the 23rd consecutive year, Montreal employees have organized this dream trip for the children, sending them to the magical destination of Walt Disney World, for one incredible day. Every detail is thought of: from clothing, to food, to all the rides, the entertainment – everything is done to ensure an amazing adventure!
Air Canada, our biggest sponsor, donates the aircraft for the event and the employees do the rest. The adventure is funded through various fundraising events, corporate sponsors and donations.
We’d love to have you with us, so you can share this annual real life fairy-tale with your listeners, viewers and readers. In a world often filled with so many problems, this is a delightful and charming story, that will warm the hearts of all who see the faces of these special children – as they head up those steps onto the plane – for a trip of a lifetime!
For more information, please contact:
Susan Bellucci @ 514/772-3712